PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Fairhaven Conservation Commission
Monday, March 18, 2019 at 6:30
Town Hall, 40 Center Street
The Fairhaven Conservation Commission will hold the following Public Hearings pursuant to the Massachusetts Wetlands Protection Act (M.G.L. c. 131, s. 40) and the Code of the Town of Fairhaven Chapter 192, Wetlands:
1. CON-19-040 352 New Boston Road Request for Determination of Applicability filed by Peter and Melissa DeTerra for the determination of whether the proposed repair and upgrade of a sewage disposal system is subject to the jurisdiction of the Fairhaven Wetlands Bylaw at the property located at 352 New Boston Road, Assessors Map 40, Lot 28C. Work to take place within Nasketucket River Basin.
2. CON-19-041 12 Gilbert Street Notice of Intent filed by Eunice Eble for additions to an existing single family dwelling, including elevating the structure so that fill can be placed to eventually get the structure removed from the Special Flood Hazard Area, at the property located at 12 Gilbert Street, Assessors Map 29A, Lot 221. Work to take place within Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage/Flood Zone AE.
3. CON-19-042 9 Goulart Memorial Drive Notice of Intent filed by Fernando and Diane Lemos for a landscaping project at the property located at 9 Goulart Memorial Drive, Assessors Map 42, Lot 15G. Work to take place within Salt Marsh, Buffer Zone to Salt Marsh, Bordering Vegetated Wetland, Buffer Zone to Bordering Vegetated Wetland, and Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage/Zone VE.
4. CON-19-043 4 Balsam Street Request for Determination of Applicability filed by Sylvester J. Vercellone for the determination of whether the proposed construction of a shed is subject to the jurisdiction of the Wetlands Protection Act and the Fairhaven Wetlands Bylaw at the property located at 4 Balsam Street, Assessors Map 43C, Lot 38. Work to take place within the Buffer Zone to Coastal Bank and Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage/Zone VE.
5. CON-19-013 30 Alder Street Notice of Intent filed by April and Joel Briner for the construction of a new one-bay garage, and two additions and a new deck on the existing house at the property located at 30 Alder Street, Assessors Map 43A, Lot 15. Work to take place within Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage/Flood Zone V and Buffer Zone to Beach and Bank resource areas.
Copies of the applications listed in this hearing notice may be viewed at the Conservation Office in Town Hall, located at 40 Center Street, Fairhaven, MA.
Whitney McClees, Agent, Fairhaven Conservation Commission
Support local journalism, donate to the Neighb News with PayPal.
Click here to download the entire 3/7/19 issue: 03-07-19 issue_DEAR