PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Fairhaven Conservation Commission
Monday, November 15, 2021 at 6:30pm
Pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, these public hearings will be conducted via remote means. Members of the public who wish to access the meeting may do so in the following manner:
or CALL 1-929-205-6099
Meeting ID: 836 4447 3873
No in-person attendance of members of the public will be permitted, and public participation in any public hearing conducted during this meeting shall be by remote means only.
The Fairhaven Conservation Commission will hold the following Public Hearings pursuant to the Massachusetts Wetlands Protection Act (M.G.L. c. 131, s. 40) and the Code of the Town of Fairhaven Chapter 192, Wetlands:
1. SE 023-1365, CON 023-250: 86-88 Middle Street Request for Amended Order of Conditions filed by Patrick Carr, A1 Crane Company, for the installation of concrete on 100% of the lot, installation of a permanent structure, and associated stormwater at the property located at 86-88 Middle Street, Assessors Map 11, Lots 6D, 6E & 7. Work to take place in Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage.
2. SE 023-1309, CON 023-110: 1 Bella Vista Island Request for Amended Order of Conditions filed by Heiam Alsawalhi for the revision and clarification of special conditions for the Order of Conditions issued August 13, 2021 under both the Wetlands Protection Act and Fairhaven Wetlands Bylaw. No change in approved work is proposed.
3. CON 023-252: 184 Balsam Street Notice of Intent filed by Robert and Karen Sullivan for the construction of a fixed pier, gangway, floating dock, and hydraulic lift at the property located at 184 Balsam Street, Assessors Map 43B, Lots 40 & 41. Work to take place in Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage, Salt Marsh, Land Under Ocean, Land Containing Shellfish, Coastal Beach, and the 100-foot buffer zone to Salt Marsh and Coastal Beach.
4. CON 023-253: 36 Monondach Avenue Request for Determination of Applicability filed by Jen Foley for the installation of a 45-foot-by-32-foot seashell driveway at the property located at 36 Monondach Avenue, Assessors Map 42A, Lots 229 & 230. Work to take place in Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage and Coastal Beach/Coastal Dune.
5. CON 023-254: 0 & 277 Bridge Street Abbreviated Notice of Resource Area Delineation filed by Bridge Street Holdings LLC, requesting confirmation of all jurisdictional resource areas under the Wetlands Protection Act and Fairhaven Wetlands Bylaw at the property located at 0 and 277 Bridge Street, Assessors Map 30A, Lots 87 & 87A.
Information regarding remote meeting access, listed above, will also be provided on the Conservation Agenda posted on the Town’s website at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
Copies of the applications listed in this hearing notice may be viewed electronically at: https://www.fairhaven-ma.gov/conservation-commission/pages/current-filings
Geoff Haworth, Chair, Fairhaven
Click here to download the entire 11/4/21 issue: 11-04-21 Storm
Support local journalism, donate to the Neighb News with PayPal.