PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Fairhaven Conservation Commission
Monday, September 28, 2020 at 6:30pm
Town Hall, 40 Center Street
To Access Meeting Remotely: https://zoom.us/j/94401723061pwd=TXNreGRHWkJJL1BTQ29VZGR4SVNtZz09
or CALL 1-929-205-6099
Meeting ID: 944 0172 3061
The Fairhaven Conservation Commission will hold the following Public Hearings pursuant to the Massachusetts Wetlands Protection Act (M.G.L. c. 131, s. 40) and the Code of the Town of Fairhaven Chapter 192, Wetlands:
1. SE 023-1314, CON 023-117: 15 Grinnell Street Request for Amended Order of Conditions filed by David R. Tomasia, Jr., for changes to the approved plan resulting in a reduction in the scope of work at the property located at 15 Grinnell Street, Assessors Map 31A, Lot 97. Work to take place in the 100-foot buffer zone to Bordering Vegetated Wetland.
2. CON 023-177: 28 Holiday Drive Request for Determination of Applicability filed by Carol Plotczyk for the construction of a 184 square foot addition at the property located at 28 Holiday Drive, Assessors Map 29C, Lot 654. Work to take place in Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage and the 100-foot buffer zone to Bordering Vegetated Wetland.
3. CON 023-177: 4 Boulder Court Notice of Intent filed by Sherry Krauthamer for the construction of a single family home at the property located at 4 Boulder Court, Assessors Map 2, Lot 6B. Work to take place in Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage and the 100-foot buffer zone to Bordering Vegetated Wetland.
4. CON 023-178: 1 Calumet Road Request for Determination of Applicability filed after-the-fact by Ronald and Sandra Stapleton for the installation of a fire pit and deposition of clean beach sand at the property located at 1 Calumet Road, Assessors Map 29B, Lots 582-584, 629-630. Work to take place in Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage, on Coastal Dune, and within the 100-foot buffer zone to Coastal Beach.
5. CON 023-179: 41 Bayview Avenue Request for Determination of Applicability filed after-the-fact by William Ryan for the installation of a paved driveway and a fence at the property located at 41 Bayview Avenue, Assessors Map 28A, Lots 469 & 470. Work to take place in Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage and the 100-foot buffer zones to Coastal Bank and Rocky Intertidal Shore.
Public participation will be via virtual means only: Pursuant to Governor Baker’s March 12, 2020 Order suspending certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law, M.G.L. c. 30A, §18, and the Governor’s March 15, 2020 Order imposing strict limitation on the number of people that may gather in one place, this meeting of the Fairhaven Conservation Commission will be conducted via remote participation. The public may participate in this meeting via remote participation. Information regarding remote meeting access, listed above, will also be provided on the Conservation Agenda posted on the Town’s website at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
Copies of the applications listed in this hearing notice may be viewed electronically at: https://www.fairhaven-ma.gov/conservation-commission/pages/current-filings
Geoff Haworth, Chair, Fairhaven Conservation Commission
Support local journalism, donate to the Neighb News with PayPal.
Click here to download the entire 9/17/20 issue: 09-17-20 School1stDay