PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Fairhaven Conservation Commission
Monday, January 7, 2019 at 6:30
East Room, Town Hall, 40 Center Street, Fairhaven, Massachusetts
The Fairhaven Conservation Commission will hold the following Public Hearings pursuant to the Massachusetts Wetlands Protection Act (M.G.L. c. 131, s. 40) and the Code of the Town of Fairhaven Chapter 192, Wetlands:
1. CON-19-024 7 Union Street Notice of Intent filed by Fairhaven Shipyard Companies, Inc. for the construction of a pile-supported platform, gangway and pile-anchored float, the demolition of an existing building, construction of a new building, installation of a temporary building, and the repaving of existing paved areas at the property located at 7 Union Street, Assessors Map 7, Parcel 11. Work to take place within Designated Port Area, Land Under Ocean, Land Containing Shellfish, and Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage/Zone AE.
2. CON-19-025 5 Almond Street Notice of Intent filed by David and Sharon Armistead for the expansion of an existing front deck at the property located at 5 Almond Street, Assessors Map 43B, Parcel 19. Work to take place within Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage/Zone V. Work has already been completed on this project.
3. CON-19-026 Clark Street Request for Determination of Applicability filed by The Clark Street Real Estate Trust, David K. Sykes, Trustee, for the construction of a single-family home, with associated utilities, filling and grading at the property located at Clark Street, Assessors Map 20, Parcels 196 & 197. Work to take place within the Buffer Zone to an Intermittent Stream.
4. CON-19-027 46 Sconticut Neck Road Abbreviated Notice of Resource Area Delineation filed by Joshua Alves, Alexander Grey Development LLC, requesting confirmation of a boundary delineation of a Bordering Vegetated Wetland and Bordering Land Subject to Flooding, at the property located at 46 Sconticut Neck Road, Assessors Map 28, Parcel 24.
5. CON-19-028 Hiller Avenue & Timothy Street Request for Determination of Applicability filed by Robert Rodriques for a determination of whether the proposed subdivision is subject to the jurisdiction of the Fairhaven Wetlands Bylaw based on a still-current Order of Conditions, for the property located at Hiller Avenue & Timothy Street, Assessors Map 28C, Parcels 71 & 71A. Work proposed to take place within the Buffer Zone to a Bordering Vegetated Wetland.
Copies of the applications listed in this hearing notice may be viewed at the Office of Planning & Economic Development in Town Hall, located at 40 Center Street, Fairhaven, MA.
Gloria McPherson, Agent, Fairhaven Conservation Commission
Support local journalism, donate to the Neighb News at: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=Y6V5ARRYH689G
Click here to download the entire 1/3/19 issue: 01-03-19 PolarPlunge