PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Fairhaven Conservation Commission
Monday, August 12, 2019 at 6:30
Town Hall, 40 Center Street
The Fairhaven Conservation Commission will hold the following Public Hearings pursuant to the Massachusetts Wetlands Protection Act (M.G.L. c. 131, s. 40) and the Code of the Town of Fairhaven Chapter 192, Wetlands:
1. CON 023-079: 88 Fort Street Notice of Intent filed by the Terje Tonnessen Revocable Trust – 2015 for the reconstruction of a stone/concrete seawall at the property located at 88 Fort Street, Assessors Map 5, Lots 4 and 5. Work to take place in Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage/Zone AE and Buffer Zone to Coastal Beach.
2. CON 023-081: Bridge Street, Assessors Map 36, Lot 15 Notice of Intent filed by Craig Lutz, Carapace LLC for the construction of an auto dealership with ancillary paved parking on vacant lot at the property located at Bridge Street, Assessors Map 36, Lot 15. Work to take place in Bordering Vegetated Wetland.
3. CON 023-082: Hoppy’s Landing, 55 Goulart Memorial Drive Request for Determination of Applicability filed by Town of Fairhaven Public Works for the cutting of some vegetation that has grown between and on top of the boulders at the property located at 55 Goulart Memorial Drive, Assessors Map 42, Lot 23A. Work to take place in Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage/Zone VE, Coastal Beach, Buffer Zone to Coastal Dune, Buffer Zone to Salt Marsh, and Buffer Zone to Rocky Intertidal Shore.
4. CON 023-083: 25 Nelson Avenue Request for Determination of Applicability filed by Town of Fairhaven Public Works for the installation of two leaching basins to prevent localized flooding, to prevent further damage to the road, to provide water quality benefits, and to reduce erosion at the property located at 25 Nelson Avenue, Assessors Map 43, Lot 217. Work to take place in Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage/Zone VE.
5. CON 023-084: West Island Town Beach Request for Determination of Applicability filed by Town of Fairhaven Public Works for the opinion of the Conservation Commission on what is needed to incorporate into the design phase of a future paving/ drainage project at the property located at Assessors Map 43C, Lot 424. No work is proposed in this filing.
Copies of the applications listed in this hearing notice may be viewed at the Conservation Office in Town Hall, located at 40 Center Street, Fairhaven, MA.
Whitney McClees, Agent, Fairhaven Conservation Commission
Fairhaven Neighborhood News, 8/1/19
Support local journalism, donate to the Neighb News with PayPal.
Click here to download the entire 8/1/19 issue: 08-01-19 HoseDown