Fairhaven Zoning Board of Appeals Public Hearings
Wednesday June 2, 2021 at 6:00 p.m.
Town Hall Banquet Room, 40 Center Street
Public hearing via Zoom
Join Zoom Meeting
or call 1-929-205-6099
Meeting ID: 941 1513 7952
1. Administrative Appeal by Fairhaven Shipyard – re: 7 Union Street. REF#:ZBA-AA 01: Seeking reversal of zoning determination by the Town of Fairhaven Building Commissioner dated February 20, 2020. (Application attached) – Continued from April 7, 2020, May 5, 2020, June 2, 2020, and July 7, 2020, and August 11, 2020, and September 2, 2020.) Asking for a continuance to Previously continued. Continued to June 1, 2021.
2. Administrative Appeal by A1 Crane – re: 86-88 Middle Street. REF#: ZBA-AA-02: Administrative Appeal from a letter dated April 7, 2020 from the Building Commissioner stating that the operation on the site is in violation of the Mixed Use zoning regulations. (see attached-Exhibit 3) (continued per applicant’s request to September 2, 2020 Meeting, see attached.) Previously continued. Continued to June 1, 2021.
3. 57 Nakata Ave. Gallagher, Doris. REF #: ZBA-2021-023. 198-18: Special Permit to allow a travel trailer on property from May 1st to October 31, yearly (based on SP allowed in past on grandfathered lot due to Hurricane Bob, see previous ZBA Approval).
4. 27 Silver Shell Beach Dr. Blouin, Barry & Nancy. REF#: ZBA-2021-024.198-16: Special Permit for an in-law/accessory apartment in a RR District; without kitchen facilities and with 1/2 bath with living and sleeping facilities for caregiver and guest.
5. 21 Gull Island Rd. Pink, Robert. REF #: ZBA-2021-025. 198-22(a): Variance for a building 260 square feet over the allotted 700 sq feet for a detached 24×40 detached unoccupied utility building for boat storage. (Letters submitted to READ for record)
6. 11 Grape Street. Downing, Morton. REF#:ZBA-2021-026. 198-16: Special Permit for an in-law/ accessory apartment in a RA District above garage
7. 82 Narragansett Blvd. Chase, Joshua & Kathi. REF#:ZBA-2021-027. 198-16:Special Permit request for 24 Chickens in a B District.
8. 7 Delano Street. Leblanc, Karen.REF #: ZBA-2021-028. 198-16: Special Permit request for 5 chickens, not to exceed 6 chickens, in a RA District.
9. 21 Winsor Street. Belanger, Jay. REF #: ZBA-2021-029. 198-23: Special Permit request for a home occupation business for a landscaping business.
10. 17 Huttleston Avenue. Charron, Paul. REF #: ZBA-2021-030. 198-16: Special Permit for an in-law/ accessory apartment in a RA District.
FNN: 5/20/21, 5/27/21
Support local journalism, donate to the Neighb News with PayPal.
Click here to download the entire 5/20/21 issue: 05-20-21 VaxClinic