Fairhaven Zoning Board of Appeals Public Hearings
Tuesday, September 7, 2021 at 6:00 p.m.
Town Hall Banquet Room, 40 Center Street
Public Hearing In-Person in Banquet Room
or via Zoom
Join Zoom Meeting
or call 1-929-205-6099
Meeting ID: 941 1513 7952
1. Administrative Appeal by Fairhaven Shipyard re: 7 Union Street.REF#:ZBA-AA 01: Seeking reversal of zoning determination by the Town of Fairhaven Building Commissioner dated February 20, 2020.(Application attached) – Continued from April 7, 2020, May 5, 2020, June 2, 2020, July 7, 2020, August 11, 2020, September 2, 2020, December 1, 2020 per applicant’s request. Previously continued to this meeting, September 7, 2021.
2. Administrative Appeal by A1 Crane re: 86-88 Middle Street. REF#:ZBA-AA-02: Administrative Appeal from a letter dated April 7, 2020 from the Building Commissioner stating that the operation on the site is in violation of the Mixed Use zoning regulations. (see attached-Exhibit 3) (continued per applicant’s request to September 2, 2020 Meeting, see attached.) Previously continued to August 3, 2021. Previously continued to October 5, 2021.
3. 123 Weeden Road. Applicant and Owner: Aguiar, Kyle J. REF# ZBA-2022-009 Requesting approval of a proposed 1,200 sq. foot addition to extend kitchen and living room. The applicant also seeks a finding from the board that the existing non-conforming structure may be extended to include the side addition, front addition and rear setbacks; as well as the height to the maximum of 35’ and that the alteration is not substantially more detrimental than the existing non-conforming use to the neighborhood, pursuant to MGL 40, Section 6. Previously continued to October 5, 2021.
4. 33 Point Street. Cabana, Wade & Wanda. REF#: ZBA-2022-008 The applicant seeks a finding from the Board under 198.9 that the proposed increase in height current, 14.1 to a maximum of 35’ shall not substantially be more detrimental to the neighborhood in a RA District.
5. 27 Green Street. Applicant and Owner: Luckey, Autumn Anna. REF#: ZBA-2022-011 The applicant seeks a finding from the Board that the proposed 562 square foot addition to the existing structure and that the alteration is not substantially more detrimental than the existing non-conforming use to the neighborhood in a RA District.
Applicant also seeks a Special Permit for an in-law apartment in the RA District, pursuant to 198-16.
6. 20 Brae Road. Applicant and Owner: Perron, Chris. REF#: ZBA-2022-012 The applicant, whose property is located in a RA District, seeks a Special Permit for a Home Occupation Tree business per 198-23.
7. 35 Cottage Street.Applicant:Burr, Kenneth; Owner: Shaka Zulu LLC. REF# ZBA-2022-13 The applicant seeks a finding from the Board for a proposed 24’x25’.6” addition connecting the two existing non-conforming structures located in a RA District and that the alteration is not substantially more detrimental than the existing non-conforming use to the neighborhood, pursuant to MGL 40, Section 6.
Applicant also seeks a side setback Variance from requirement of 20’ to 10’.5”.
FNN: 8/26/21, 9/2/21
Click here to download the entire 8/26/21 issue: 08-26-21 Henri
Support local journalism, donate to the Neighb News with PayPal.