Are you an individual impacted by domestic violence or sexual assault?
During this incredibly difficult time, we want to assure victims of sexual and domestic violence that The Women’s Center is still providing support, care and services. We recognize that times of community crisis can be especially difficult for survivors of intimate partner violence. All services are free and confidential.
Current services for survivor and victims include:
• The Women’s Center’s rape crisis and domestic violence hotline is operating 24/7.
• Intake and one-on–one counseling, advocacy, referrals, and support services are available by phone in English, Spanish and Portuguese 9:30 am- 4:30 pm.
• Medical advocacy/hospital response is being offered via phone to all hospitals in our area.
• Our shelters are open, but currently full. We have some limited hotel room placements available for emergencies. Accessible through our hotline.
• Police, court and legal advocacy & assistance with orders of protection are provided by phone.
Our door on the street may temporarily not be open, in keeping with the Governor’s orders, but we are still here to help.
All services are accessible 24/7 through our hotline: 508 999-6636.
Support local journalism, donate to the Neighb News with PayPal.
Click here to download the entire 5/7/20 issue: 05-07-20 BreakfastBags
Click here to download the MassDEP letter about PJ Keating: SP PJ Keating Applicability Determination 04282020